We’re cranking things up at Geezeo and really keeping things humming right along. Here are some quick highlights:
We have two openings for developers right now. Visit our careers section for more details. If you have Ruby experience; let’s talk.
This week we kick off our first of many Best Practices webinars, These quarterly events are for clients only - and select prospects. We’re big believers in transparency and like it when our clients collaborate.
This is a big week on the road. We’re in Oregon, Pennsylvania, Texas and Louisiana.
Tolland, CT USA June 6, 2013 – Geezeo, a leading financial technology firm that offers personal financial management (PFM), and web-based, data-driven marketing platforms to financial institutions, today announced that U$X Federal Credit Union will integrate Geezeo’s PFM product into it’s online banking platform. The Pennsylvania credit union will be provided with a fully integrated, white label PFM solution, and will benefit from Geezeo’s unique engagement banking platform, which enables financial institutions to deliver highly relevant content from within the online banking environment.
Geezeo offers financial institutions an integrated suite of online tools and services including best-in-class Personal Financial Management (PFM). The Geezeo PFM solution is predominantly integrated with a client’s online banking platform, giving their users a holistic view of financial assets, liabilities, cash flow, goals and budgets. Geezeo’s included Engagement Banking platform, offers relevant, data-driven content that helps financial institutions develop online customer dialog while generating growth through acquisition and increased wallet share. Recently Geezeo introduced its API and is bringing PFM data to a variety of retail delivery channels. In addition to PFM, Geezeo offers Referral Engine, an online referral tool and Financial Advisor (PFA), a lead generation tool powering leads between PFM and a financial institutions investment group. For more information on the privately held company, visit www.geezeo.com.
This week we are in Miami at the 7th Annual Mobile Banking and Commerce Summit sponsored by American Banker. Steve will be down there with one of our partners and he’ll be offering some insight into our Mobile plans with PFM. We’re already deep in the weeds with develop of a robust tablet app for a large mid-west bank holding company. If you can’t make the event, follow along at #MCS2013.
It may only be a 4 day week, but we have all kinds of goodness going on at Geezeo. Here are some highlights for the week:
- Clients are being notified of our free engagement banking ads. The Geezeo PFM solution includes a robust marketing platform that allows clients FIs to cross sell in a very targeted manner.
- Steve is putting final plans together regarding our participation in the Mobile Banking and Commerce Summit being held next week in Miami. Yes, we have all kinds of mobile initiatives in the work.
- We have 4 clients going live with PFM this week.
- We are actively looking for Developers with Ruby experience.
If you like working with people and have some experience working in customer service, we may have the perfect opportunity. Check out our careers section.
Looks like another busy week as we get ready for the unofficial start of summer. Here are some highlights:
- Steve is in Chicago visiting folks at a Fiserv user conference. Hit him up on Twitter at @senigri if you’d like a visit. He is showing demos of how easily our PFM product integrates.
- We’ve started moving into our new NYC office. We now have offices in Tolland, CT (our HQ); Milton, MA; Williamsburg, VA and NYC. Pete is headed to the city Thursday.
- We’ll be announcing a new partnership shortly. Our new partner is finalizing the commercialization process. This is exciting for folks looking to take online banking to a new level.
- We have several clients going live with PFM this week. Our implementation is working hard.
Here are some highlights for the coming week:
- If you are a Symitar credit union, look for us at the SymWest User Group meeting in Anaheim, CA. Brian Orta, our new Channel Manager. will be there highlighting the ease of integrating Geezeo PFM into online banking. Be sure to talk to our friends at WRG too.
- On the 15th, Jim Craig will be hosting “Managing Your Digital Reputation and Leveraging Your Digital Presence”. This one hour Edge13 Webinar is ideal for credit unions and community banks. Click here to register.
- Have you seen a Geezeo PFM product demo? We have some slots available this week, so if your bank or credit union is considering PFM, a 30 minute demo may be ideal. Click here to request a demo.